Mepps Trout Pocket Pac – #1 Black Fury Dressed
The dressed Mepps Black Fury Trout Pocket Pac features 3 hand-tied #1 (1/8 oz.) natural squirrel tail dressed Black Fury spinners. Dressed spinners provide a larger profile to attract larger fish. The dots on the blades of the Black Fury provide contrast under a wide variety of fishing conditions. The bright lathe-turned bead adds to this contrast making the Black Fury extremely effective under almost all water and weather conditions. Black Furies can be fished just as effectively day or night. A slightly elongated blade means the Black Fury runs just a little deeper than the classic Mepps Aglia. Like the Aglia, you can control the depth during the retrieve simple by raising or lowering your rod-tip. Great for stream or lake.
- Solid brass bodies
- Spinner blades are silver or gold plated, copper, or polished brass
- Beads are hand-turned on a lathe to resist chipping and cracking
- Flexible vinyl decals are silk screed with UV inks to resist fading
- Hand assembled in the U.S.A.
- Mepps quality throughout
- NOTE: Due to ongoing research, lure components may differ slightly from those pictured or described
Specification: Mepps Trout Pocket Pac – #1 Black Fury Dressed
|Dimensions||4.00 × 4.00 × 1.00 in|